Who we are
Dropit is an end-to-end hands-free shopping platform for malls and central shopping districts. By using our service, shoppers no longer need to carry their bags around the city, they simply scan their bags and drop them in one of our many partners in central London. We integrate multiple technology platforms to create a seamless network between consumers, retailers, shopping malls and logistics companies.
What we’re looking for
We're looking for a Product Manager with a true passion for knowledge, smart design, and impactful UX decisions. As an ideal candidate, you are ambitious and motivated, with an immediate and obvious passion for solving problems in creative ways. You are confident in working with others – local and remote. You are constantly seeking out new experiences & knowledge to add to your arsenal tools. You are up to date with current digital trends.
What you'll do:
- Define and drive the vision for Dropit's multiple products across mobile platforms, web and beyond across its life-cycle.
- You’ll be responsible for defining a product strategy and KPIs, gaining alignment from company leaders and stakeholders and prioritizing a roadmap that helps your team achieve your business goals.
- You will articulate user problems and product needs, iterating with a core team of design and engineering experts as well as stakeholders in research, data, support, sales, and marketing and other company stakeholders.
- Write specs, flows, user stories and more to make your vision come true
- 4+ years of relevant experience as a Product Manager, building and shipping consumer products together with teams of designers, engineers, resulting in a significant business impact.
- You’re experienced in making hard data-informed decisions (A/B experimentation, user testing, data analysis, competitors and market analysis, defining metrics).
- Strong ability translating opportunities and needs into products and features.
- Savvy learner, an avid listener.
- You are familiar with working across platforms and understand the relative merits and constraints of those environments.
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, engaging with your audience on a personal level.
- Comfortable engaging with end-users, conducting user research, and intelligently integrating findings into your work.
- You know how to inspire, motivate and support a team to get things done
- You play well with others - A real team player
- You have strong analytical and systems-thinking skills
- You're familiar with sketching tools like Moqups / Balsamiq.
- You're familiar with analytics, tracking, and A/B testing tools like MixPanel / AppsFlyer.
- You have a passion for good user experience.