Dropit is an end-to-end hands-free shopping platform for malls and central shopping districts. By using our service, shoppers no longer need to carry their bags, allowing them to enjoy their day handsfree.
We integrate multiple technology platforms to create a seamless network between consumers, retailers, shopping malls and logistics companies.
What we're looking for
We're looking for a brilliant, hardworking, and super nice Data Developer to join our growing data team. This is an excellent opportunity to have a direct impact on the future of our company.
- Demonstrated ability in data modeling, ETL development, and Data warehousing
- Develop data enrichment contents
- Own data quality - from detecting issues to fixing those which can be fixed automatically using scripts and other tools
- Develop the internal logical data model, and write the code which populates the data model from raw data
- 3+ years working with a programming language (Python, Java or equivalent) - a must
- 3+ years working with SQL and building ETL workflows - a must
- Proficient in BI solutions, working with DWH systems and building ETLs relying on the data infrastructure
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB or equivalent)
- Experience with source control systems (Git or equivalent)
- Working experience with various server-side concepts (e.g. APIs, databases, microservices, etc..)
- Working experience with reporting platforms like Tableau - a plus
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative/technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering)