Who we are
Dropit is an end-to-end hands-free shopping platform for malls and central shopping districts. By using our service, shoppers no longer need to carry their bags, allowing them to enjoy their day handsfree.
We integrate multiple technology platforms to create a seamless network between consumers, retailers, shopping malls and logistics companies.
What we are looking for
Dropit is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer, who will join the DevOps team and help design and implement scalable systems that will keep Dropit running smoothly and support our significant business growth. You will be a part of an innovative, high-performance team that is committed to delivering a service using cutting edge technologies in a dynamic and agile environment.
- Take responsibility for the availability and reliability of our service.
- Programming/automation related to DevOps (Bash, Python).
- Collaborate with software engineers to optimize for task performance, reliability, failover and scale.
- Planning and executing procedures to improve development procedures.
- Performing and automating application deployments.
- Monitoring, maintaining and optimizations.
- Performing root-cause analysis for service interruptions and creating preventative measures for deployment.
- Implementing with implementing Quality Assurance principles in the development pipeline.
- Familiarity with DevOps culture
- 2+ years experience in serverless, cloud native architecture. Container orchestration (Kubernetes, Docker, ...)
- 3+ years experience in Cloud environments (AWS, Google Cloud)
- Excellent knowledge and experience with monitoring, maintaining and optimizing production systems, including pro-active practices with high availability and site reliability in mind
- Hands-on experience with two or more scripting languages (such as: Bash/Python/Java)
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins, CircleCI etc.)
- Experience automating large scale deployments with modern configuration and deployment management systems
- Ability to carry out monitoring and performance metrics analysis using common monitoring tools (e.g. Prometheus, Stackdriver, NewRelic, etc.)
- Knowledge of best practices relating to security, performance, monitoring.
- Experience with administering large-scale web applications on modern platforms
- Experience in provisioning and operating of the relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL ...)
- Experience in provisioning and operating of NoSQL databases (MongoDB, ...)
- Experience with cloud computing (e.g. Amazon, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Experience with message brokers (AMQP)
- Experience working with Java applications. More points if you have development experience.
- Experience administering UNIX-like servers (Linux)
- Knowledge in product delivery automation
- Experience with mobile application development (iOS, Android)