Dropit Operations Ambassador- FT and PT
Retail is being reinvented. Be part of it!
Dropit is creating the handsfree shopping experience of the future. We’re growing our team of Dropit Operations Ambassadors and are searching for talented people the front-line of our operations and the face of our brand. If you’re attracted by being part of something original and energizing, this could be the ideal job for you.
Why join the Dropit team?
- - Be part of an innovative company providing a pioneering handsfree shopping experience that makes life more convenient and enjoyable
- - Enjoy an active job that takes you out-and-about building relationships
- - Represent the Dropit brand and service to our retail brand partners and shoppers
- - Arrange flexible working hours and within a friendly and supportive work environment
What is Dropit?
Dropit provides a digital handsfree shopping service that allows shoppers to leave their purchases at the store, allowing them to enjoy shopping and leisure experience without the inconvenience of carrying shopping bags. Shoppers use our app or devices in stores to ‘drop’ their bags as they shop handsfree. They can opt to collect their bags at a time of their choice or have them delivered to their home or hotel.
Ambassadors are a vital part of our operation. You’ll join as a member of our team, responsible for collecting, preparing and dispatching Dropit bags and deliveries. You be the face of the Dropit brand, assisting our users to ensure they get the best experience and building relationships with brand partner stores to ensure they’re equipped and informed to offer Dropit to their customers.
This role requires you to switch between operations, customer-facing interactions, and business-to-business tasks, all within the context of technology that is driving positive change across the retail ecosystem. Dropit is also growing fast, here in the US and internationally, therefore you can expect a dynamic working day that is rewarding but demands your best. Our expansion means there are opportunities for recognition and progression for Ambassadors that consistently demonstrate commitment, ambition and a passion for customer service.
Dropit invests in its employees, with competitive compensation, fun work environment. We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Collecting customers bags from brand partner stores and bringing them to the Dropit hub on site for preparation and dispatch
- Assisting our customers and our brand partners, helping them to use our service and answer their questions
- Working with the Site Manager by operating and monitoring live operations dashboard
- Tracking and managing inventory, plus some simple IT troubleshooting
- For our locations with Dropit customer service cart- will operate Dropit customers service station on site when needed on operating hours.
- (Full-Time) Acting as lead when Manager off-site or unavailable for extended time.
We’re looking for:
- Capacity and desire to have an active job that includes substantial walking and transporting shopping bags by foot or using cart.
- Confident and friendly demeanor, with good spoken and written English
- Comfortable with tech, including using our dedicated Ambassador App and site-management portal, and ready to learn how to troubleshoot and fix tech issues when they arise
- Constructive attitude, keen to solve problems, willing to work hard within a supportive team, and the motivation to be part of an innovative company.
- Confident and friendly demeanor, with good spoken and written communication skills.
- Capacity and desire to have an active job that includes substantial standing, walking and transporting shopping bags using Dropit cart.
- Commitment to professional and presentable attire – dress code required.
- Digital fluency – you will be comfortable using technology, whether our bespoke Ambassador App or site-management portal and you are willing to learn how to help trouble-shoot and fix
- Education: minimum high school diploma strongly preferred
- Suitable for students seeking work around studies
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential. Other languages are an advantage.
- Paid vacation time
- Benefit package- *For Full time employees only