Who we are
Dropit is an end-to-end hands-free shopping platform for malls and central shopping districts. By using our service, shoppers no longer need to carry their bags, allowing them to enjoy their day handsfree.
We integrate multiple technology platforms to create a seamless network between consumers, retailers, shopping malls and logistics companies.
What we're looking for
We're looking for a brilliant, hardworking, and super nice mobile developer to join our growing team. This is an excellent opportunity to have a direct impact on feature decisions and the future of our product.
- Work closely with the design team and take a very active role in maintaining and building our mobile products. It's going to be a heck of a ride, with lots of custom UI elements and creative solutions.
- Reinforce our mobile team, our beliefs, and development philosophy
- Maintain, design and build coverage for our multiple apps (UI & unit tests)
- End-to-end development of features, including performance monitoring and creating KPIs
- At least 4+ years of experience in software development
- At least 3+ years of experience in iOS native app development with Swift
- Deep knowledge of client architecture & design patterns (such as Clean or Viper)
- Knowledge of RESTful Web-Services, JSON
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts and design
- Experience integrating with external SDKs/APIs/web services such as Firebase, Mixpanel, AppsFlyer etc.
- Experience creating custom UI controls