Who we are
Dropit is an end-to-end hands-free shopping platform for malls and central shopping districts. By using our service, shoppers no longer need to carry their bags around the city, they simply scan their bags and drop them in one of our the many partners in central London. We integrate multiple technology platforms to create a seamless network between consumers, retailers, shopping malls and logistic companies.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for an experienced Java developer to join the Dropit Back-office team, focusing on enabling operations team to oversee the whole system, configure, monitor, operate and manage the logistics flows behind Dropit.
- Architect, design, develop, deploy and operate our services in a DevOps manner
- Continuous code & architecture refactoring as we grow
- Deliver testable, maintainable, and high-quality code
- Collaborate with software engineers, product managers, designers, and analysts
- At least 5 years of Java experience within a web context.
- Experience with MVC frameworks like Spring or Play.
- Experience with Micro Services architecture, Event Sourcing and modern frameworks is an advantage
- You’re familiar with: version control (git), REST APIs, SQL, and continuous delivery.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment, and challenging yourself and your team to improve their ways of working
- Ability to work in a fast paced internet startup environment