Who we are
Dropit is an end-to-end hands-free shopping platform for malls and central shopping districts. By using our service, shoppers no longer need to carry their bags around the city, they simply scan their bags and drop them in one of our the many partners in central London. We integrate multiple technology platforms to create a seamless network between consumers, retailers, shopping malls and logistic companies.
What we're looking for
We're looking for a brilliant, hardworking, and super motivated backend developer to join our growing team. This is an excellent opportunity to have a direct impact on feature decisions and the future of our product.
- Reinforce our backend team, our beliefs, and development philosophy
- Architect, design, develop, deploy and operate our services in a DevOps manner
- Continuous code & architecture refactoring as we grow
- Work closely with other participants in the team - product, design and BI
- 5+ years of experience in back-end or full-stack development
- Experience writing distributed, high-volume services and know how to deploy and keep them running in production
- Proficient in unit and integration testing paradigms
- High standards for code quality, testing, and performance
- A Doer, a leader, a winner, a savvy hands-on coder, highly analytical, a bar raiser and a team player
- BSc. in CS, engineering, or equivalent
- Experience with Micro Services architecture, Event Sourcing and modern frameworks is an advantage