Dropit is a multichannel digital platform with solutions for shopping centers, retailers, and consumers. Founded in 2016 with the launch of Handsfree Shopping in London’s West End, we are present in over 500 stores across more than 350 brands throughout the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, and Belgium. For brands and shopping centers, our omnichannel fulfillment Platform and industry-first Marketplace unifies retail in-store and online. We enable the entire retail ecosystem to work together and meet the needs of the shared consumer in a way that’s collaborative and sustainable.
About the role
As a Graphic Designer at Dropit, you create and design the company’s branding, marketing, and sales materials including digital, interactive, and print. You will be responsible for translating Dropit’s messaging and unique positioning into visual materials. You will be working closely with various stakeholders to produce and deliver state-of-the-art designs, meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment while maintaining brand consistency across all materials and designs.
We are looking for an experienced, talented, and innovative Graphic Designer to join our growing marketing team. As a Graphic Designer, you will work collaboratively with various stakeholders and external partners while providing fast and accurate visual materials. You are a multitasker, a self-starter, a team player, and have a “can-do” positive attitude with a strong collaborative and ownership mentality.
What you will do
- Work collaboratively with marketing, sales, product, PR, and other stakeholders to gather information, understand the end goals, and strategize communication approaches.
- Work collaboratively and professionally with external partners and agencies to deliver a high standard of marketing materials.
- Design materials for partnership activities, events, landing pages, social media, print assets, internal branding, conferences, presentations, company swag, and more.
- Create and/or update brand identity, standards, and brand management tools as needed and maintain consistency across all materials and designs.
- Innovate continually within a design team to build new or updated marketing campaigns.
- Create branded company presentations for sales, management, and external partners.
- Take ownership of each project from the initial concept stage to final completion, including the management of external print suppliers.
You’ll be great for this role if you
- 4+ years experience working in branding and marketing design
- Highly proficient in Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign) - a must!
- High level of both written and spoken English - a must
- Proven experience of working with retail signage/graphics/POS, preferably in the fashion industry
- Experienced in designing a variety of branding and marketing assets
- Experience with video editing: After Effects/Cinema 4D - a big advantage
- Working experience with Shopify - a big advantage
- Strong typographical skills
- Great communication skills - Ability to work with multiple people from multiple departments on different design tasks
- Organized - keep tracking of tasks and timelines to make sure nothing falls between the cracks
- Webflow/WordPress - an advantage
- Figma/Sketch - an advantage
Interested in applying for this position?
Along with your CV, please add a link to your portfolio