Retail is being reinvented. Be part of it!
Dropit is the shopping experience of the future. We’re growing our team and are searching for talented people for the front-line of our operations and the face of our brand. If you’re interested in switching between operations, customer-facing interactions, and business-to-business tasks, all within the context of technology that is driving positive change across the retail ecosystem, this could be the ideal career for you.
What is Dropit?
Dropit provides a digital hands-free shopping service that allows shoppers to leave their purchases at the store, allowing them to enjoy shopping and leisure experiences without the inconvenience of carrying shopping bags. Shoppers use our app or devices in stores to ‘drop’ their bags as they shop hands-free. They can opt to collect their bags at a time of their choice or have them delivered to their home or hotel.
Why join the Dropit team?
- Be part of an innovative company providing a pioneering bag free shopping experience
- Dropit invests in its employees, with competitive compensation, friendly and supportive work environment
- Opportunities for advancement will be possible for colleagues that demonstrate commitment and ambition.
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays and Sick Leave
- Extensive benefits package- *For Full-time employees only
- Collecting customers bags from brand partner stores and bringing them to the Dropit hub on-site for preparation and dispatch
- Assisting our customers and our brand partners, helping them to use our service, and answer their questions
- Operating and monitoring live operations dashboard
- Tracking and managing inventory, plus some simple IT troubleshooting
- For our locations with Dropit customer service cart- will operate Dropit customers service station on-site when needed on operating hours; Promote Dropit with an upbeat, professional, and outgoing personality
- Acting as lead when Manager is off-site or unavailable for an extended time.