Dropit is a SaaS multichannel digital platform with solutions for shopping centers, retailers, and consumers. Founded in 2016 with the launch of Handsfree Shopping in London’s West End, we are present in over 500 stores across more than 350 brands throughout the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, and Belgium. For brands and shopping centers, our omnichannel fulfillment Platform and industry-first Marketplace unifies retail in-store and online.
Our vision is to enable the entire retail ecosystem to work together and meet the needs of the shared consumer in a way that’s collaborative and sustainable.
About the role
Dropit is looking for Data Operations to help us manage the data in all our eCommerce platforms. As Data Operations, you will be in charge of data integrity and data processes in our eCommerce platforms. You will make sure that all external feeds are structured into one standard model. You will own the Product Hierarchy integrity and will make sure that all products and collections tags within the platform are up-to-date, prices and discounts are updated and validated, and will add new items when necessary.
- Gather, manage, edit and upload all content and media for eCommerce platforms and ensure a flawless visual experience. That includes managing a large-scale database of collections and products that should be flawlessly organized and built with methodological hierarchy.
- Work Closely with the eCommerce, R&D, Product, and Marketing teams to maintain, update, and validate the data integrity in our eCommerce platforms.
- Make sure that all external feeds are structured into one standard model.
- Own Product Hierarchy integrity and will make sure that all products and collections tags within the platform are up-to-date, prices and discounts are updated and validated, and add new items when necessary.
- 1+ years previous experience in similar data roles (Data Operations, Data Specialist, Data Entry, Data Validation)
- High level of both written and spoken English - a must
- Technical orientation with deep data structures understanding
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented with an eye for design
- Experience with back-office data entry platforms - an advantage
- Experience working with Shopify back-office data entry platform - an advantage
- Great communication skills
- A problem solver and a can-do attitude