Dropit is a multichannel digital platform with solutions for shopping centers, retailers, and consumers. Founded in 2016 with the launch of Handsfree Shopping in London’s West End, we are present in over 500 stores across more than 350 brands throughout the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, and Belgium. For brands and shopping centers, our omnichannel fulfillment Platform and industry-first Marketplace unifies retail in-store and online. We enable the entire retail ecosystem to work together and meet the needs of the shared consumer in a way that’s collaborative and sustainable.
About the role
As an HR Manager, you will be the go-to person for all employee-related issues in your region. You will help Dropit's global expansion by recruiting key roles to join onboard. This is an active and engaging role with a fast-growing tech start-up
What you will do
- Overseeing recruitment, sourcing, selection, and the onboarding process
- Monitoring various aspects of an employee’s performance, such as attendance and sick leave
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Training, development, and talent management support.
You’ll be great for this role if you
- +3 years working experience with Recruiting roles - a must!
- High level of both written and spoken English - a must
- Previous experience working in a tech company - A must! Experience in Start-ups - a big advantage
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to listen and effectively verbalize ideas
- Strong leadership skills to guide an HR team and support and motivate staff
- Past experience with hiring tech staff - developers, product managers, QA, and project managers - an advantage
- Past experience with hiring business staff - sales, business development, and account managers roles an- advantage