Dropit is a multichannel digital platform for brands and consumers that offers a more flexible and sustainable delivery solution through its multiple B2C and B2B services, ranging from coordination of handsfree delivery for shoppers to software and strategies that turn retail and shop locations into distribution points to rapidly solve stock fulfillment challenges.
Through its product offerings, Dropit is creating an infrastructure that enables retailers and shopping malls to meet their shared customer expectations, offering brands not only a solution to their logistics challenges but also an opportunity to thrive and evolve within a shared network.
About the role
Dropit is looking for an energetic and dynamic Partnership Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing team. In this role, you will work closely with various existing partners and be responsible for building, executing, and managing marketing partnerships. You will also maintain partner relationships to support Dropit's growth and expansion.
For success in this role, you must have a proven track record for driving B2B / B2B2C marketing partnerships and exceeding targets in more than one territory. You are a self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment and you are ready to take on the challenge of managing and expanding Dropit’s marketing partnerships. You are a storyteller that can tell stories based on data and be an effective communicator that can inspire and motivate cross-functional partners and leadership. You are a team player and have a “can-do,” positive attitude.
What you will do
- Plan and launch partnership marketing campaigns tailormade for each individual partner, based on Dropit and its partners business objectives
- Build and manage marketing relationships pipeline of partners including identifying, prospecting, outreach, assessment, alignment, and negotiations
- Create positive partner experiences driving excitement, alignment, and growth
- Track campaign performance and optimize to ensure campaign goals are met
- Produce reports capable of providing strategic analysis and insight on campaign delivery and management
- Create excellent case studies and post-campaign presentations to share with Dropit partners and the Dropit sales team to assist in their next pitch
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders and external agencies to ensure the high-quality deliveries of campaigns to meet our partners' satisfaction
You’ll be great for this role if you
- 5+ years of Partnerships Marketing / Field Marketing experience in the B2B tech industry - a Must!
- 2+ years of experience working in a Tech company - a Must. Previous working experience in startups - an advantage
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Advertising, Communications, or any other related field. MBA preferred
- Executive presence with experience in managing complex partners and presenting to senior leaders
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving, and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Excellent people skills - including skills required to build and maintain excellent client relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for both external partners' management as well as internal stakeholder
- Are adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with changing and evolving responsibilities
- Demonstrated hands-on execution abilities
- Understanding of the fashion retail industry - a big advantage