Who we are
Dropit is a SaaS multichannel digital platform with solutions for shopping centers, retailers, and consumers. Founded in 2016 with the launch of Handsfree Shopping in London’s West End, we are present in over 500 stores across more than 350 brands throughout the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, and Belgium. For brands and shopping centers, our omnichannel fulfillment Platform and industry-first Marketplace unifies retail in-store and online.
Our vision is to enable the entire retail ecosystem to work together and meet the needs of the shared consumer in a way that’s collaborative and sustainable.
What we're looking for
We're looking for a brilliant, hardworking, and super motivated developer to join our CTO team. This is an excellent opportunity to have a direct impact on feature decisions and the future of our product.
- Reinforce our CTO team, our beliefs, and development philosophy
- Architect, design, develop, deploy and operate our services in a DevOps manner
- Continuous code & architecture refactoring as we grow
- Work closely with other participants in the team - product, design and BI to POC the future of the company
- BSc. in CS, engineering, or equivalent
- A Doer, a leader, a winner, a savvy hands-on coder, highly analytical, a bar raiser and a team player
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- 2+ years of experience writing distributed, high-volume services and know how to deploy and keep them running in production
- Broad knowledge of operating system internals, networking & cloud envs
- High standards for code quality, testing, and performance
- Experience with Micro Services architecture is a Must!, Event Sourcing is an advantage