Dropit is a multichannel digital platform for brands and consumers that offers a more flexible and sustainable delivery solution through its multiple B2C and B2B services, ranging from coordination of handsfree delivery for shoppers to software and strategies that turn retail and shop locations into distribution points to rapidly solve stock fulfilment challenges.
Through its product offerings, Dropit is creating an infrastructure that enables retailers and shopping malls to meet their shared customer expectations, offering brands not only a solution to their logistics challenges but also an opportunity to thrive and evolve within a shared network.
Dropit requires an Executive Assistant/PA to join its UK team. The role will be working predominately with our CEO & COO, providing key administrative and business support. There will also be a requirement to provide ad hoc support to the Executive Team as and where necessary. The role is 4 days per week, Monday – Thursday and will be a blend of remote and office work. We are incredibly flexible but given the nature if the role it is important to build up a relationship with the CEO face to face.
The remit of our Executive Assistant will be broad, and due to the busy and demanding lives of the CEO and Executive Team, you will find that your list of tasks and priorities shift on a near-daily basis. The ability to prioritise and juggle conflicting priorities is essential.
As a guide, key areas of responsibility could include but are not limited to:
• Drafting/preparing emails, reports and board papers (this will include reading and editing documents with the CEO)
• Managing email inbox and sending responses to external stake holders and board members
• Coordinating schedules, meetings and appointments
• Arranging travel and booking accommodation (when required)
• Providing general administrative support
• Liaising with clients, colleagues and other stakeholders
• Management and oversight of business projects
• Attending board meetings/internal meetings and recording minutes. Reporting actions if necessary
• Producing timelines and reviews of projects
• Researching new business projects
• Assisting the HR Director with social events, team events as and when required
In short you will be an integral part of a small and close-knit team, being an indispensable support, allowing the CEO to focus on decision-making and focused responsibilities
Your skills & experience should allow for the following:
• 3-5 years previous experience as an EA/PA or similar role. A desire to be a ‘career’ EA/PA is a distinct advantage.
• Previous experience of working in a tech start up environment is extremely useful
• Exceptional organisational and diary management skills
• High levels of flexibility and adaptability
• Flawless communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent telephone manner
• The ability to multitask and prioritise an ever changing workload
• The ability to work under pressure and reach deadlines
• Problem-solving and decision-making skills
• The ability to work autonomously
• Strong business and commercial acumen
• The ability to communicate with and present to senior management and executives, as and when required
• The ability to build relationships at all levels across the business and with external contacts
• Experience using the full Microsoft Office suite
• Drafting, writing and research skills
Dropit offers a competitive salary, dependent upon experience and a flexible work environment, with a blend of remote and office based in central London/West End.