Dropit is a multichannel digital platform for brands and consumers that offers a more flexible and sustainable delivery solution through its multiple B2C and B2B services, ranging from coordination of handsfree delivery for shoppers to software and strategies that turn retail and shop locations into distribution points to rapidly solve stock fulfillment challenges.
Through its product offerings, Dropit is creating an infrastructure that enables retailers and shopping malls to meet their shared customer expectations, offering brands not only a solution to their logistics challenges but also an opportunity to thrive and evolve within a shared network.
About the role
As a Creative Designer at Dropit you create and design the company’s branding, marketing, and sales materials including digital, interactive, and print. You will be responsible for translating Dropit’s messaging and unique positioning into visual materials. You will be working closely with various stakeholders to produce and deliver state-of-the-art designs while maintaining brand consistency across all materials and designs
We are looking for an experienced, talented, and innovative Creative Designer to join our growing marketing team. As a Creative Designer, you will work collaboratively with various stakeholders and external partners while providing fast and accurate visual materials. You are a multitasker, a self-starter, a team player, and have a “can-do,” positive attitude with a strong collaborative and ownership mentality.
What you will do
- Work collaboratively with marketing, sales, product, PR, and other stakeholders to gather information, understand the end goals, and strategize communication approaches.
- Work collaboratively and professionally with external partners and agencies to deliver a high standard of marketing materials.
- Design materials for partnership activities, events, landing pages, social media, print assets, internal branding, conferences, presentations, company swag, and more.
- Create and/or update brand identity, standards, and brand management tools as needed and maintain consistency across all materials and designs.
- Innovate continually within a design team to build new or updated marketing campaigns.
- Create branded company presentations for sales, management, and external partners.
- Take ownership of each project from the initial concept stage to final completion, including the management of external print suppliers.
You’ll be great for this role if you
- 4+ years experience working in branding and marketing design
- Highly proficient in Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign) - a must.
- Experience with video editing: After Effects/Cinema 4D - a plus
- High level of both written and spoken English - a must
- Proven experience of working with retail signage/graphics/POS, preferably in the fashion industry
- Experienced in designing a variety of branding and marketing assets
- Strong typographical skills
- Great communication skills - Ability to work with multiple people from multiple departments on different design tasks
- Organized - keep tracking of tasks and timelines to make sure nothing falls between the cracks
- Webflow/WordPress - an advantage
- Figma/Sketch - an advantage
Interested in applying for this position?
- Along with your CV, please add a link to your portfolio