Dropit is a multichannel digital platform with solutions for shopping centers, retailers, and consumers. Founded in 2016 with the launch of Handsfree Shopping in London’s West End, we are present in over 500 stores across more than 350 brands throughout the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, and Belgium. For brands and shopping centers, our omnichannel fulfillment Platform and industry-first Marketplace unifies retail in-store and online. We enable the entire retail ecosystem to work together and meet the needs of the shared consumer in a way that’s collaborative and sustainable.
About the role
Dropit is looking for a BI Analyst to join our Data team. The BI Analyst is responsible to create insightful data reports for internal stakeholders and for external customers. You will also be responsible to set and monitoring KPIs to measure the business units and performing ad hoc analysis to support decision-makers.
What you will do
- Develop reports and data products to various stakeholders and customers
- Define and monitor KPIs, build reports, dashboards, and metrics.
- Provide data-driven insights to optimize internal and external processes
- Monitor the integrity and validity of the data reported.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders and departments including the sales team, marketing, operations, eCommerce, and management, to capture analytical requirements.
- Perform ad hoc analysis according to business needs
You’ll be great for this role if you
- 3+ Years working experience as a Data Analyst / BI Specialist
- 3+ Experience working with BI/Analytics tools (Tableau or equivalent) - a Must!
- Strong SQL with experience in querying large, complex data sets - a Must! NoSQL - an advantage
- Outstanding analytical & technical skills
- Communication & presentation capabilities – ability to understand and explain complex issues in simple ways, with an eye for business impacts.
- Curiosity about how processes work (or fail), and a determination and drive to resolve open questions to your satisfaction
- Strong Excel skills
- Python (Pandas, Numpy) knowledge - an advantage