Retail is being reinvented. Be part of it!
Dropit is the shopping experience of the future. We’re growing our team and are searching for talented people for the front-line of our operations and the face of our brand. If you’re interested in switching between operations, customer-facing interactions, and business-to-business tasks, all within the context of technology that is driving positive change across the retail ecosystem, this could be the ideal career for you.
What is Dropit?
Dropit provides a digital handsfree shopping service that allows shoppers to leave their purchases at the store, allowing them to enjoy shopping and leisure experiences without the inconvenience of carrying shopping bags. Shoppers use our app or devices in stores to ‘drop’ their bags as they shop hands-free. They can opt to collect their bags at a time of their choice or have them delivered to their home or hotel.
Why join the Dropit team?
- Be part of an innovative company providing a pioneering bag free shopping experience
- Dropit invests in its employees, with competitive compensation, friendly and supportive work environment
- Opportunities for advancement will be possible for colleagues that demonstrate commitment and ambition.
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays and Sick Leave
- Extensive benefits package- *For Full-time employees only
- Oversee Dropit sites in a designated area
- Responsibility for new sites onboarding schedule, leading new employee training sessions, ensuring adequate follow-up and activating retailers onsite
- Coach team/designated representatives to be product experts so they and their teams become increasingly self-sufficient. Foster a sense of accountability where managers become responsible for the success of Dropit in their stores.
- Responsibility for maintaining good and professional relationship with the site team and retail partner teams and ensuring that high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction/customer loyalty are secured;
- Partner closely with the wider operations team to quantifiably translate business needs and product requirements into improving solutions for partner stores and droppers.
- Taking responsibility and a leadership role for coordinating special events, workshops with stores, etc
- Customer service, relationship management, and response – for retailers, users, and the mall team;
- Reporting and updating the HQ on progress on site.
- Identifying common challenges and actively suggest solutions
- Foster a sense of accountability where managers become responsible for the success of Dropit in their stores.