DIRECTOR OF STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS (Chicago - the role is remote so as such we are willing to consider applications from other midwest or east coast states)
Come build the future of retail with us
Dropit is a multichannel digital platform with solutions for shopping centers, retailers, and consumers. Founded in 2016 with the launch of Handsfree Shopping in London’s West End, we are present in over 500 stores across more than 350 brands throughout the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, and Belgium. For brands and shopping centers, our omnichannel fulfillment Platform and industry-first Marketplace unifies retail in-store and online. Our vision is to enable the entire retail ecosystem to work together and meet the needs of the shared consumer in a way that’s collaborative and sustainable.
Why join us?
- Competitive compensation
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Extensive benefits package (full-time employees only)
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Maintain and develop strategic partnerships with our existing clients - the largest property owners across the US and Canada
- Build account strategies and execution plans, including key stakeholders
- Establish executive-level sponsorship and deep relationships across key functions
- Set expectations and get buy-in from clients and retailers on their responsibilities for program success
- Partner with Operations and Implementation teams on implementation
- Partner closely with Executive team on territory and account prioritization and tactics
- Work closely with Product and Implementation teams on feeding back business needs and help translate them into new features and/or products
You'll Enjoy This Role If You:
- Have worked with eCommerce, digital and/or IT teams at mid-market and/or large retailers before as a technology vendor or as a supplier.
- Have extensive experience in customer-facing, problem-solving positions in fast-paced companies. SaaS or Data/Analytics preferred through management consulting, competitive suppliers, or agencies are also valuable.
- Are able to travel 50%+.
- Are a “people person”: enthusiastic and energized by spending your day interacting with many different people and have the ability to communicate/partner effectively with many different types of stakeholders.
- Are a creative problem solver and comfortable with ambiguity: you wake up every day thinking about how to make progress and come to the table with ideas. You are entrepreneurial and recognize patterns that can be useful across your portfolio of accounts.
- Have experience in enterprise sales, business development, or solutions engineering.
- Have experience penetrating and navigating large, complex companies.
- Have extremely effective written, verbal, and presentation communication.
- Are driven, ambitious, and optimistic. Never give up. Ability to continue trying despite multiple false starts.
- Are highly organized. Strong project or program management experience.
- Are curious to learn about new businesses and industries, and you can quickly grasp and make effective use of industry- and company-specific terminology
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our values. Our goal is to ensure that Dropit upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, and disability.