Dropit is a SaaS multichannel digital platform with solutions for shopping centers, retailers, and consumers. Founded in 2016 with the launch of Handsfree Shopping in London’s West End, we are present in over 500 stores across more than 350 brands throughout the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, and Belgium. For brands and shopping centers, our omnichannel fulfillment Platform and industry-first Marketplace unifies retail in-store and online.
Our vision is to enable the entire retail ecosystem to work together and meet the needs of the shared consumer in a way that’s collaborative and sustainable.
About the role
Dropit is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to be responsible for onboarding stores and retailers to Dropit’s suite of services. In this role, you will form connections and build relationships with stores and key retailers at mid/senior levels across multiple market segments. This role will require selling/closing skills, business credibility, and the gravitas to deal with complex business offerings. You'll work closely with our retail partners to educate them on how Dropit’s services can benefit their stores, business operations, and customers. This is an active and engaging senior role with a fast-growing tech start-up.
In this position, you will be both a consultant and Dropit retail expert and will be continually focused both on new sales and on helping our B2B customers improve engagement of the Dropit service. You will be familiar with the major retail players throughout the ecosystem and comfortable dealing with new concepts and services.
What you will do
- Generate, develop, and execute a pipeline with viable opportunities, Onsite and corporate levels.
- Develop a bottom-up sales cycle: from store managers up to c-levels
- Develop sales plans and solutions based on excellent business and functional analysis during the sales cycle that results in the successful closing of enterprise-level deals
- Customer service, building relationship with brands, training, onboarding
- Create business plans to drive new revenue within the enterprise and corporate accounts
- Work closely with on-site teams to expand their local relationships with the retailers to establish HQ relationships
- Prospecting, forecasting, presenting, and negotiating with Dropit strategic partners
- Attend industry events and stay up to date with current industry trends
You’ll be great for this role if you
- 5+ years of sales experience in the B2B tech industry – a must!
- 2+ years of managing complex partners, negotiating with senior leaders, and closing complex, long term deals - ideally within retail
- Process-driven and knowledge of data management platforms (DMPs)
- Ability to travel across the country
- Strong relationship building ability
- A true collaborator and ability to liaise with Product and Marketing to drive success
- Excellent people skills - including skills required to build and maintain excellent client relationships
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving, and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for both external partners' management as well as internal stakeholder
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any other related field.
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with changing and evolving responsibilities
- Understanding of the fashion & retail industries - a big advantage