Who we are:
Dropit is a SaaS multichannel digital platform with solutions for shopping centers, retailers, and consumers. Founded in 2016 with the launch of Handsfree Shopping in London’s West End, we are present in over 500 stores across more than 350 brands throughout the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, and Belgium. For brands and shopping centers, our omnichannel fulfillment Platform and industry-first Marketplace unifies retail in-store and online.
Our vision is to enable the entire retail ecosystem to work together and meet the needs of the shared consumer in a way that’s collaborative and sustainable.
We're looking for a brilliant, hardworking, and super motivated DevOps engineer to join our growing DevOps team in TLV.
- Installation, integration and troubleshoot solutions for Developers and R&D department needs.
- Extensive experience with designing and implementing complex CI/CD processes
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Maintain awareness of industry best practices in terms of IT operations, fast deployment, security considerations and monitoring tools
- System and network administration (a minor part of the role)
- Experience with both Linux and Windows based systems, an understanding of system performance areas and security
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages (such as: Bash/Python)
- Experience with source code management and infrastructure automation tools (CI/CD) - Github, Jenkins, Ansible
- Experience with network/system troubleshooting on-prem, cloud and hybrid web environments
- Deep understanding of Kubernetes and Docker(container) technologies
- Experience with Postgres, MongoDB, ELK, Redis, RabbitMQ
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools such as Helm, Terraform, Crossplane, Pulumi, etc.
- Experience managing observability tools such as Prometheus, the EFK stack, Jaeger, etc, within a service-oriented architecture.
- Knowledge of infra as code and familiarity with DevOps culture principles.
- Experience with coding languages such as Java/Kotlin.