Who we are
Dropit is an end-to-end hands-free shopping platform for malls and central shopping districts. By using our service, shoppers no longer need to carry their bags, allowing them to enjoy their day hands-free.
We integrate multiple technology platforms to create a seamless network between consumers, retailers, shopping malls and logistics companies.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for an experienced backend developer to join the R&D, focusing on enabling integrations with multiple systems & services with the ability to abstract them into a unified contract approach.
- Architect, design, develop, deploy and operate our integrations in a DevOps manner
- Deliver testable, maintainable, and high-quality code
- Collaborate with client and 3rd parties to develop technical solutions that support business processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven start-up environment
- BA/BSc degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of software development experience in two or more languages: Java, Python, Kotlin, JS (server)
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to changing priorities
- You’re familiar with: version control (git), REST APIs, SQL, and continuous delivery.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment, and challenging yourself and your team to improve their ways of working
- Experience with Micro Services architecture, Event Sourcing and modern frameworks is an advantage
- Technical hands-on experience with AWS/GCP, Docker, Kubernetes - advantage