Who we are
Dropit is a SaaS multichannel digital platform with solutions for shopping centers, retailers, and consumers. Founded in 2016 with the launch of Handsfree Shopping in London’s West End, we are present in over 500 stores across more than 350 brands throughout the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, and Belgium. For brands and shopping centers, our omnichannel fulfillment Platform and industry-first Marketplace unifies retail in-store and online.
Our vision is to enable the entire retail ecosystem to work together and meet the needs of the shared consumer in a way that’s collaborative and sustainable.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for an experienced backend developer to join the R&D, focusing on enabling integrations with multiple systems & services with the ability to abstract them into a unified contract approach.
- Architect, design, develop, deploy and operate our integrations in a DevOps manner
- Deliver testable, maintainable, and high-quality code
- Collaborate with client and 3rd parties to develop technical solutions that support business processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven start-up environment
- BA/BSc degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of software development experience in two or more languages: Java, Python, Kotlin, JS (server)
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to changing priorities
- You’re familiar with: version control (git), REST APIs, SQL, and continuous delivery.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment, and challenging yourself and your team to improve their ways of working
- Experience with Micro Services architecture, Event Sourcing and modern frameworks is an advantage
- Technical hands-on experience with AWS/GCP, Docker, Kubernetes - advantage