Who we are
Dropit is an end-to-end hands-free shopping platform for malls and central shopping districts. By using our service, shoppers no longer need to carry their bags around the city, they simply scan their bags and drop them in one of our many partners in central London. We integrate multiple technology platforms to create a seamless network between consumers, retailers, shopping malls and logistics companies.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a QA lead with a can-do approach and strong knowledge and experience of QA methodologies, planning, strategy, and execution.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual with an extraordinary attention to details that will ensure a bug-free version of our product working within an Agile development workflow.
You will join a team with a common interest in scalability and continuous development. Together we try to find new ways to create a great Dropit experience for all our users at all times.
- You will be involved in all stages of development - from brainstorming, planning, testing, and up to production.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders on a daily basis including developers, product, off-site operations teams, and others to ensure the delivery of quality features while maintaining existing ones
- Report bugs and follow them through the complete bug cycle
- Execute regression tests, analyze complex scenarios and dive deep into all of the company's products, both web and mobile.
- Create documentation for test and configuration procedures.
Required Skills & Experience:
- You have 4+ years of experience of hands-on in QA testing software, methodologies and testing processes
- Experience with testing Web platforms, Mobile Apps, Client and Server side
- Experience in writing QA test plans.
- Experience in testing applications at API service layer
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and debugging skills
- Passion for shipping innovative features that are simultaneously reliable
- Experienced with agile methodologies and understand what it means to have a quality mindset in an agile environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent written and verbal English
- Experience with Automation testing - BIG BONUS.
- SQL, Postman, MongoDB knowledge - ADVANTAGE