Who we are
Dropit is a SaaS multichannel digital platform with solutions for shopping centers, retailers, and consumers. Founded in 2016 with the launch of Handsfree Shopping in London’s West End, we are present in over 500 stores across more than 350 brands throughout the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, and Belgium. For brands and shopping centers, our omnichannel fulfillment Platform and industry-first Marketplace unifies retail in-store and online.
Our vision is to enable the entire retail ecosystem to work together and meet the needs of the shared consumer in a way that’s collaborative and sustainable.
What you will do
- Collaborate with machine learning engineers, data scientists, designers, product managers, user researchers, and backend and data engineers to craft the best possible user experience around operations & insights features at Dropit
- Use your experience of full-stack engineering to craft intelligent solutions that span front-end and back-end systems to build out the best possible user experience
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth by providing you with challenging work, and the opportunities to further broaden your scope into backend, data, machine learning, and other areas.
You’ll be great for this role if you
- You are passionate about delivering end-to-end experiences and care about your software architecture across the front-end, backend, and the APIs that glue them together.
- Have experience with React or similar frameworks
- You have some experience in back-end development and technologies such as Java or Python
- You are comfortable working independently and reaching out across organizational boundaries for problem solving.
- You care about the user experience and know how to build user-friendly web applications
- You have experience with continuous delivery and automated testing
- You care deeply about web technologies, business impact, usability, design and fashion retail