Who we are
Dropit is an end-to-end hands-free shopping platform for malls and central shopping districts. By using our service, shoppers no longer need to carry their bags, allowing them to enjoy their day hands-free.
We integrate multiple technology platforms to create a seamless network between consumers, retailers, shopping malls and logistics companies.
What you will do
- Collaborate with machine learning engineers, data scientists, designers, product managers, user researchers, and backend and data engineers to craft the best possible user experience around operations & insights features at Dropit
- Use your experience of full-stack engineering to craft intelligent solutions that span front-end and back-end systems to build out the best possible user experience
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth by providing you with challenging work, and the opportunities to further broaden your scope into backend, data, machine learning, and other areas.
You’ll be great for this role if you
- You are passionate about delivering end-to-end experiences and care about your software architecture across the front-end, backend, and the APIs that glue them together.
- Have experience with React or similar frameworks
- You have some experience in back-end development and technologies such as Java or Python
- You are comfortable working independently and reaching out across organizational boundaries for problem solving.
- You care about the user experience and know how to build user-friendly web applications
- You have experience with continuous delivery and automated testing
- You care deeply about web technologies, business impact, usability, design and fashion retail