HR/People Business Partner - Part Time (3 days per week, Mon-Wed)
Dropit is a multichannel digital platform for brands and consumers that offers a more flexible and sustainable delivery solution through its multiple B2C and B2B services, ranging from coordination of handsfree delivery for shoppers to software and strategies that turn retail and shop locations into distribution points to rapidly solve stock fulfilment challenges.
Through its product offerings, Dropit is creating an infrastructure that enables retailers and shopping malls to meet their shared customer expectations, offering brands not only a solution to their logistics challenges but also an opportunity to thrive and evolve within a shared network.
Our team and our culture are driven by our connections with each other that transcend the workspace. We are flexible, adaptable and innovative and we believe in taking care of each other. We work smart and we work hard because we love what we do and because we care about how we achieve success. We want to make sure that everything we do is having a positive in people’s lives.
We would like to add a part time (Monday – Wednesday) HR/People Business partner to the current team. This role will initially report to the HR/People Director and will be a blend of office and remote working. For the right candidate this role could be a steppingstone into a more senior role with the option to grow and to take on more responsibility over time.
* Covering the Dropit business (with teams based in the UK, US, Belgium and Israel) you will work in line with business strategic objectives, to pro-actively support the development of the business and its people.
* To act as a business partner to Dropit Managers, shaping and influencing their thinking on people issues, managing and pro-actively resolving all aspects of the employee life cycle, including resourcing, onboarding, attendance, performance management, disciplinary and grievance issues, talent management, and succession planning.
* Responsible for the monthly payroll in the US (in partnership with a US based HR individual who will also be responsible for the resourcing and on boarding to Trinet/ADP) and UK in conjunction with our FD and external payroll provider.
* To ensure best practice is followed by providing effective professional HR (Human Resources) advice and guidance in line with current legislation and company policies and procedures.
* Monitor, manage and improve, in conjunction with managers, the HR KPI's and metrics for their area of responsibility.
* Work closely with the COO to support him in all People issues.
*In conjunction with the CEO’s Executive Assistant you will also be happy to arrange team event’s (both remote and in person), well-being events and celebrations as well as helping with ad hoc projects as and when required. You will be keen to create an inspiring and happy place to work with a standout culture. Flexibility and the desire to make things happen is key!
What we are looking for?
* Minimum 5 years in a similar role or as an Assistant HR/People BP. Previous experience of working in a tech start up is essential for success in the role
* Degree level education or equivalent, CIPD qualification
* Good Knowledge of UK employment legislation and previous experience of Trinet/ADP and HiBob HRIS is desirable.
* High EQ and the ability to influence stakeholders when necessary, and to drive the HR People Plan with measured outcomes.
* Delivery to deadlines and data management and reporting.
* Resourcing planning and partnering with the internal hiring teams.
* Ability to work proactively across the business and HR function with minimal intervention.