Dropit is a leading SaaS digital platform start-up in the tech retail ecosystem which provides solutions for shopping centers, retailers, and consumers. Founded in 2016, we are present in over 500 stores across more than 350 brands throughout the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, and Belgium. For brands and shopping centers, our omnichannel fulfilment platform and industry-first multi-brand real time inventory marketplace unifies retail in-store and online.
Join our amazing fast paced start-up environment and work with top-of-the-line brands and shopping malls generating benefits for consumers, brands, retail ecosystem and the environment. Our product and clients list grow by the day and we’re now on an accelerated growth path.
This is an active, challenging and engaging senior role with a fast-growing tech start-up. The role can be based anywhere but will interact with our teams and clients globally. The role will initially be remotely based but will involve domestic and international travel to meet with clients and the internal teams.
We are looking for an experienced, intellectually curious, and agile tech marketing executive to be responsible for defining and implementing our marketing and growth programs. You will be able to roll up your sleeves to get started and will have the resources to build a team, internally and externally, to help you execute on the strategy you develop. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and adaptable across a complex product and service portfolio
You will work directly with our CEO/COO and take full ownership of our online presence and customer acquisition programs. To be successful, you will already have experience building and running personalized inbound/outbound marketing campaigns to drive consistent sales revenue growth.
- Create and own the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for new products & features. You will set clear objectives and goals, research and define target audiences, develop digital-heavy marketing and communication strategies, and measure adoption. You will also conduct customer research and apply your insights to these and other initiatives.
- Drive the evolution of our brand positioning, bringing it to life in a clear and consistent way that resonates with and motivates our target audiences. You will promote the company as an innovator across multiple communication channels and oversee outbound customer-facing communications across our website, digital, and social channels.
- Collaborate and lead across the organization. You will represent the voice of the customer within the organization, bringing your insights to cross-functional stakeholders across product, design, user experience, engineering, and executive leadership. You will also lead and mentor a growing team of marketers across a broad set of functions including product marketing, partner marketing, content, and brand.
- Deepen relationships with key partners. You will nurture existing relationships with key partners, aligning on mutual goals and driving adoption through a variety of co-marketing efforts.
- Further build out our marketing department. Identify talent needs, hire, and manage a high-performing integrated marketing team.
What skills do I need?
- Demonstrable experience developing and executing go-to-market plans for SaaS platforms, including targeted paid advertising, online and offline events, and content marketing (white papers, case studies, and blogging etc.).
- You are a self-starter, organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize your work.
- Strong analytical and writing skills. You are comfortable with data and analytics, and you can clearly communicate your results and ideas.