Retail is being reinvented. Be part of it!
Dropit is the shopping experience of the future. We’re growing our team and are searching for talented people for the front-line of our operations and the face of our brand. If you’re interested in switching between operations, customer-facing interactions, and business-to-business tasks, all within the context of technology that is driving positive change across the retail ecosystem, this could be the ideal career for you.
What is Dropit?
Dropit provides a digital hands-free shopping service that allows shoppers to leave their purchases at the store, allowing them to enjoy shopping and leisure experiences without the inconvenience of carrying shopping bags. Shoppers use our app or devices in stores to ‘drop’ their bags as they shop hands-free. They can opt to collect their bags at a time of their choice or have them delivered to their home or hotel.
Why join the Dropit team?
- Be part of an innovative company providing a pioneering bag free shopping experience
- Dropit invests in its employees, with competitive compensation, friendly and supportive work environment
- Opportunities for advancement will be possible for colleagues that demonstrate commitment and ambition.
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays and Sick Leave
- Extensive benefits package- *For Full-time employees only
- Setting up the site.
- Responsibility for the day-to-day management and running of the service on-site, including professionally addressing any store, customer, or mall questions or issues in-store or via live chat;
- Responsibility for new partner store onboarding schedule, leading new store training sessions, ensuring adequate follow-up and activating retailers onsite;
- Responsibility for maintaining a good and professional relationship with the site team and retail partner teams and ensuring that high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction/customer loyalty are secured; Keeping HQ up to date on Site Happenings. (events, store closing, new store openings, hour changes, etc)
- Partner closely with the Site managers to quantifiably translate business needs and product requirements into improving solutions for partner stores and droppers.
- Taking responsibility and a leading role for coordinating special events, workshops with stores, etc.